Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fire up the barbecue

I leave London tomorrow. I'm not really ready to accept it, because this has essentially been the best thing of my life.
However, there are definitely some things I'm looking forward to in the states. So in honor of the Fourth of July and all things patriotic, here they are:

1. Functioning appliances and plumping: It'd be really great to wash my clothes without ruining them and shower without turning a weird pump-thing on.
2. Cable tv: No one does tv like America. Bravo marathons and Sex + the City reruns, nice to see you again.
3. Dollahs: I can't wait to not double prices in my head before purchasing...
4. Madewell Store opening in the King of Prussia Mall! So, you know, I can spend all this money I have left in my wallet right now.
5. My family and friends are pretty great too.

No comments: