Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fashion on the Street: The Ultimate Bargain Hunter

Every time I see Audra, I can't get over how adorable she is. Last weekend I was lucky enough to catch her in this perfectly on trend floral skirt. (I've been trying to find one myself, but can't seem to get it quite right.) When I asked her where she got it, she exclaimed, "Wet Seal! It was one cent!" Can't beat that. Clearly this girl could write a guide to bargain hunting.
Since I don't want to selfishly keep all the cuteness to myself, meet Audra for yourself:
Audra Kelly, sophomore at Temple
Sported: Coconut Brand Sandals from Marshall's (which I learned later tragically fell apart by the end of the evening), shirt from TJ Maxx, skirt from Wet Seal (for a penny!)
Spotted: At a friend's house on Atwood Street
Said: "When I get up in the morning I basically think about what is going to be comfortable, but at the same time I am not trynna be the person in sweats and a nasty t-shirt! While I do enjoy the occasional trend, I try to find clothes that will be timeless so I don't have to go replacing my wardrobe each season."


No comments: