Sunday, September 20, 2009

Talk about a bad hair day...


I'm not here to talk to you about Kanye's little tiff with Taylor. (Though, for the record, I don't feel bad for her and I think the whole thing was hilarious. No duh, Beyonce should've won. Who's ever seen the music video for 'Love Story?' But whatever. I digress.)

What I am here to discuss is what the hell is going on with Kanye's scalp? It looks like an alien descended from above, imprinted crop circle-style messages on his head, then whispered in his ear "Do something crazy so everyone in the world sees this." So, if a meteor hits Earth
sometime in the near future, don't say Kanye didn't warn you.
And while we're on the topic of bad hair, Drew, what's wrong with you?! That 7th grade emo kid dye job? I can not even handle those tips. I love you, really, I do. But no.


No comments: