So Ashton is at it again, producing another show with 'beauty' in the title. This time, it's a behind the scenes look at the modeling world. I'm always gunning for more shows that look at the fashion industry since, you know, that's what I'm into. Not to mention I'm really championing a Mischa Barton revival. So I'm watching the premier and taking notes:
- They would use that song from 'The Devil Wears Prada' in the beginning segment. Wishful thinking much?
- That shot of Mischa Barton gazing out the window of her limo? Uh, definitely the same as our first look of Serena in the 'Gossip Girl' pilot. You know, when she's staring out the window of the train?
- Is it just me, or does all this name dropping just sound...clumsy? Is this show actually just a big branding opportunity for the fashion industry?
- I'm 20 minutes in and literally can't watch this anymore.
- This show is so getting canceled after three episodes. Nice try, Ashton. Again.