Thursday, December 3, 2009

Santa, can you hear me?

Dear Santa,

Despite these trying economic times, I'm still positive that my life just can't go on without all the following items. I promise I've been a very good girl all year long!

  • Sneakers: boring but necessary.
  • Over-the-knee boots: I bought this exact pair of boots last year, but I've completely worn them to death. After tirelessly searching for a pair I like more, I'm giving up and want the same ones again.
  • All my cotton basics seem a bit tired lately, so I want to throw in a few new pieces from American Apparel.



  • I need to stock up on cold weather essentials since Pittsburgh's frigid winters have begun and Urban Outfitters has just the pieces I'm looking for. I'm obsessed with this oversized scarf and long, zipper-detailed gloves. Plus, this skinny leather belt is the kind of thing I look for everywhere and never actually find. Sometimes its the simplest things that are hardest to get.
  • The Sims 3: Because I'm really into kissing my social life goodbye during winter break.

  • Mad Men Season 2: I got the first season for my birthday and am officially obsessed.
Or just pick me up anything from Refinery 29's hilarious Guide to Fashion's Most Obscenely Expensive Gifts. (I particularly have my eye on the Hermes camera...)

So Santa, merry Christmas! I'll have Neiman Marcus chocolate chip cookies waiting for you when you get down the chimney.

xoxo,
Sam

No comments: