Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm really obsessed with the three following things:

1. Visiting (and subsequently missing) various cities: This summer has greatly lowered my tolerance for suburbs.
2. Red lips and nails: After watching Gentlemen Prefer Blondes the other night I'm inspired to slick on some red OPI and finally dig my red lipstick out of the bottom of my makeup bag. Which all goes perfectly with fall's overarching beauty trend: more is more.
3. LA Ink: My latest small screen guilty pleasure. It almost makes me want to end my phobia of needles and get a tattoo. Though, I decided if I was one of those people who wanted to get married young and hip (I'm neither hip nor interested in settling before I'm 30), I would get a serpent swallowing it's tail (the symbol for eternity) tattooed around my ring finger. Poetic, right?

No comments: