Saturday, December 26, 2009

Playing Catch Up

If you're anything like me, then you're taking advantage of your winter break freedom to catch up on your blog reading.
If that's the case, I highly recommend you read the Elle News Blog interview with Cintra Wilson, the Times' 'Critical Shopper' columnist.

You might remember Cintra from when she did her beyond-hysterical review of J.C. Penney's over the summer. I live for her signature snark and brutal honesty.

The interview is done by Johanna Cox --the girl who won that 'Stylista' show last year and, against all odds considering she landed her job via reality television, is actually a good writer.


1 comment:

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I actually wear a lot of Burt's Bee's.. haha! And the photo has a vintage effect, so I think it added some color :D