According to their meticulous calculations, I'm most similar to Dustin Hoffman. Which, you know, is pretty awesome since The Graduate is probably my most favorite movie of all time.
Also on my list of celebrity matches are Joan Didion and Margaret Atwood. Sharing anything in common with those two is pretty sweet since my life goal is to be either of them.
Anyways, in case you were wondering what my answers were, here they are:
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? Irreverance
2. What is your greatest fear? Irrelevance
3. Which historical figure do you most identify with? Does Isabel Briggs Myers count as a historical figure?
4. Which living person do you most admire? Kate Winslet, for saying this: "I wouldn't dream of working on anything that didn't make my gut grumble or my heart want to explode."
5. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Extreme moodiness.
6. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Unfaithfulness to their true self
7. What is your greatest extravagance? Clothing
8. On what occasion do you lie? To protect someone I care about.
9. What do you dislike most about your appearance? Broad shoulders
10. When and where were you happiest? Any and every deep conversation with someone interesting.
11. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? To be less sensitive to criticism.
12. If you could change one thing about your family what would it be? For each of us to feel more compelled to be our best selves around one another.
13. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Recognizing my strengths and weaknesses.
14. If you died and came back as a person or thing what do you think it would be? Karl Lagerfeld's muse.
15. What is your most treasured possession? Laptop + notebooks
16. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? The feeling of being uninspired about life.
17. Who are your heroes in real life? Unapologetically creative free spirits
18. What is it that you most dislike? Expectations
19. How would you like to die? Old and happy, with the feeling that I accomplished everything I wanted to.
20. What is your motto? Confidence is the acknowledgment and subsequent willingness to admit that you're the same as everybody else. The second you start thinking you're different, that's when you run into trouble.
You can take the quiz for yourself here. Share your answers with me! I want to hear them!